ARRIVES JULY 27TH
WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY AT 7PM & 9:30PM
Feel The Love
Get ready to party like it’s 1977. DiscoShow celebrates the music and a movement which ignited a decade. The inferno is still burning – and you are a VIP guest. Just ask for Mother.
DiscoShow is inspired by the spirit of David Mancuso’s legendary New York City loft parties at 99 Prince Street; a wild extension of the childhood parties the nuns used to throw at his orphanage. While New York faced its toughest times, and President Ford told the city to ‘drop dead’, Mancuso and his friends simply said, ‘let’s dance’. The DJ stood at the altar, and salvation was found on the dance floor. Disco was born.
DiscoShow is unlike any other show in the world. Once you make it past Mother’s velvet rope, guests will be in the room with the characters who were there at the height of disco. You can be a bystander and just watch. Or you can lose yourself in the music, and maybe even find yourself.
70-minute runtime with no intermission.
DiscoShow arrives July 27, 2024.
Wednesday – Sunday at 7pm & 9:30pm
3535 Las Vegas Boulevard • The Linq Hotel + Experience • Las Vegas
Pre-sale tickets start at $69
Before You Disco
• We Are Family – Once you get past Mother’s velvet rope and into the Glitterloft, everybody is equal. Tickets are GA. Everybody is here for a good time, but please be kind and respectful to our performers and each other.
• Everybody Dance – You will be standing, guided to move around the space, and invited to dance throughout the 70 minute show. Wear your dancing shoes and don’t bring bags.
• Love Hangover – There are no drinks allowed in the space during the show. Only love. But there are lounge bars throughout the venue. So arrive early and stay late to enjoy that cocktail or two.
• Feel The Love – Spiegelworld prides itself on its ability to create inclusive guest experiences, accessible to the broadest circle of people, including those with different access needs. There are stairs leading up to the Glitterloft, but elevator access is available. There is no seating during the performance, but wheelchairs are welcome and arrangements for accessibility needs may be arranged. Please call us at 888.966.0404 to make arrangements. Please note the show will surround you in flashing lights, loud music, haze, video imagery, and a goddam light-up disco dancefloor!
• Never Can Say Goodbye – After the show, stick around for another cocktail or make a reservation to eat at Diner Ross, located right next to the Glitterloft.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To request specialty seating or other accessibility-related accommodations, please contact the box office toll-free at: (888) 966-0404 or (702) 534-3419.
Price per seat includes taxes only. Service and handling fees may apply. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Notice: Tickets purchased through unauthorized resellers are not guaranteed.
PARTIES OF 10+
To purchase tickets for groups of 10 or more, please call the box office at (702) 534-3419 or email [email protected].
Fuel up before or after the show at Diner Ross where Anna Altieri, the Spiegelworld culinary star who made the menu at Superfrico the talk of Vegas, has turned New York diner classics into disco-bistro-chic. Arrive early, or stay late, enjoy a delicious cocktail, or two. Make the night yours.