If you’ve ever dreamed of running off to join the circus, now’s your chance. Spiegelworld is looking to hire an ace Executive Assistant to the Impresario to join our ever-expanding team. This is a full-time, salaried position in New York, NY with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re seeking an expert assistant to support Spiegelworld’s Impresario (CEO). The ideal candidate will have experience as a personal assistant and/or assisting executives, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and just generally foster a “can-do” attitude.
Candidate must also be organized and extremely detailed oriented, providing day-to-day administrative and personal assistance across the Impresario’s projects. They have mastered the art of maintaining a calm and composed presence through fast-paced work days while maintaining a sense of humor. They should be adept at managing calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, processing expense reports, responding to email, and juggling administrative and personal tasks as necessary.
The candidate should thrive in and readily contribute to a positive, collaborative, and fun work environment. As they become more familiar with Spiegelworld, they will help to create systems to improve the workflow. The candidate should have excellent organizational skills: be hard working and able to take direction, and be able to work non-linearly to prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Heavy calendar management, scheduling, expense reports, and email correspondence on behalf of the Executive
- Coordinate with household staff, contractors, vendors, and nanny for household needs
- Assist with gifting (picking out gifts, wrapping, and delivery)
Support ad hoc projects/tasks that pop up sporadically
- Work closely with Spiegelworld’s front of house, box offices, and drivers to coordinate VIP experience packages
- Provide high-level professional and courteous communication with business contacts by email, phone, and in person
- Coordinate personal and business travel for the Impresario as well as other Spiegelworld Executives and Creatives, with or without assistance of a travel agent
- Maintain the company calendar including holidays, show schedules, employee travel, etc.
- Coordinate office needs including ordering supplies, business cards, stationery, etc.
- Assist with hospitality and planning of Spiegelworld gatherings including office holiday parties, opening nights, workshops, office outings, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a personal/executive assistant role
- Strategic thinker, self-motivated
- Ability to be graceful and diplomatic in business relationships and cognizant of confidential information
- Must be flexible re: working nights and weekends, and available to travel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, expertise in Google platforms, and experience with Mac products.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in unconventional work environments
- Comfortable around children
- Driver’s license is a plus
Spiegelworld believes that diverse teams build better organizations and better services. Applications from qualified candidates from all backgrounds, including those of under-represented communities, are very welcome and encouraged to apply. Spiegelworld is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a full-time, salaried position in New York, NY with a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter telling us more about you to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: [Your Name] Executive Assistant
Spiegelworld is a live entertainment production company known for shows combining comedy, acrobatics and music, with a contemporary twist on traditions of vaudeville and burlesque. We develop original shows, venues, VIP experiences, and food/beverage programing. Currently Spiegelworld has three shows in residence in Las Vegas: Absinthe (Caesars Palace), Opium (The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas), and Atomic Saloon Show (The Venetian). Our operations office is located in Las Vegas and our creative development office is located in New York City.