Last Updated on: February 16, 2021
California Consumer Privacy Act. If you are a California resident, you have specific privacy rights governed by the CCPA. These rights include:
- Disclosure. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information collected and shared about you. Please note we do not currently sell personal information of Website users.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from you (subject to certain exceptions, such as information needed to complete a transaction with you; to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities; or to debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Non-Discrimination. We shall not discriminate against you because you exercised any of these rights.
You may submit a request to enact any of the above rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or you may also submit your request by mailing a letter to the address at the bottom of this policy. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, and which type of request you are making in your letter, and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
To verify your identity, we may collect information such as your full name and email address. This information will be compared to our existing records to verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. We may also require you to confirm your request via an automated email message before responding to your CCPA rights request. Depending on the sensitivity of the information requested and the type of request, we may require additional information to verify your identity before responding. We will respond to your request within 45 days as required under the law.
Personal Information About California Residents Collected, and Disclosed for a Business Purpose or Sold:
Our Website collects, but does not disclose to third parties or sell, the following categories of Personal Information:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or account name.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with the Website.|
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a Website user.
Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected:
- Self-disclosed (e.g. Information provided when interacting with our products and services)
- Business partners (e.g. Analytics companies, ticketing agencies, etc.)
Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
- Providing products and services
- Event management
- Market research and aggregated analytics
- To prevent, detect, and manage unlawful behavior
- Client services
- Staff administration
Categories of Third Parties with Whom we Share Personal Information:
None — Spiegelworld does not share Personal Information with Third Parties
Our sites and apps are not intended for children.
Our live productions are not intended for children under 18 years of age. Our sites, apps and productions are meant for adults aged 16 and older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child aged 16 or under and think your child has given us information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address listed at the end of this policy.
4625 S. Polaris Avenue, Suite 112
Las Vegas, NV 89103