Run Away with the Circus
Spiegelworld is the planet’s premier purveyor of submersive entertainment for savvy, seen-it-all adult audiences, proudly creating award-winning, genre-defying live entertainment experiences, smash-hit shows and one-of-a-kind cocktail and dining destinations powered by the world’s most talented artists and artisans. Founded in 2006, Spiegelworld is a community of 700+ organizers, agitators, dreamers, doers, insiders, outsiders and iconoclasts of every flavor, on a mission to make the world a more art-filled, inspired and playful place, one unforgettable memory at a time.
If this sounds like your kind of party, explore our current job openings here.
Performers may apply at any time using our Artist Submission Form.
Statement of Inclusivity
Spiegelworld’s ability to provide inclusive, extraordinary guest experiences is a reflection of our success in hiring the best possible team to do so; one that welcomes, respects and is led by individuals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. We believe that our Spiegelworld Community should reflect the vast diversity of the world we create in and strive to intentionally uplift these voices in our work. We welcome candidates of all ages, races, nationalities, gender expressions and abilities to apply to our open positions. Spiegelworld is committed to cultivating and growing our culture through regular active learning and evaluation of our practices and policies.
Commitment to Antiracism
Spiegelworld acknowledges that institutionalized racism and inequities have plagued the hospitality and entertainment industries since their creation. As the world we live in has become increasingly hostile toward Black and Brown, and other Global Majority bodies, we have felt the urgency to do an in depth examination of the the inequities and imbalances that exist within our own organization, and start a journey to radically reimagine what it means to place Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility at the center of our operations. Through the development of our own internal learning and engagement program Spiegelworld commits to the follow actions, and accountability around each one:
- Spiegelworld recommits to being a welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace
- Spiegelworld commits to growing its unconscious bias, bystander intervention, and antiracist training for all existing and new staff
- Spiegelworld commits to regularly offering employees opportunities to engage in additional learnings around topics such as Conflict De-escalation and Allyship
- Spiegelworld commits to continually examining and improving our operating practices to make our venues more accessible and welcoming for every patron
- Spiegelworld commits to the regular evaluation and improvement of our internal practices in order to make our workspaces more accessible and inclusive for all employees
- Spiegelworld commits to engaging in new methods in which it recruits, hires, and onboards employees – proactively expanding our candidate pools and increasing accessibility and transparency in our processes
- Spiegelworld commits to expanding it’s community engagement efforts to build and grow more meaningful partnerships with the local organizations in the cities we develop projects in, especially those that are Global Majority organized
These commitments are steps in an ongoing and active process. As Spiegelworld staff and leadership work to realize these commitments, we recognize that there is no end to this work, and are committed to a lifetime of learning and doing better. We are exhilarated to manifest a future for Spiegelworld, and a future for entertainment and hospitality as a whole, that embraces in the fullest ways, true equity, accessibility, and inclusiveness.
Standing for Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, & Accessibility, the Spiegelworld IDEA program is a first step, the intention setting, of our lifelong commitment to antiracism and anti oppression within our company and the greater entertainment and hospitality circles we participate in.
Through this program ALL Spiegelworld employees will get the opportunity to broaden their knowledge in the realm of DEI, experience and engage in conversations about these topics with their peers, get active in the communities that we serve, and collaborate in disengaging from and dismantling harmful practices – creating a working culture that is more innovative, more collaborative, and more caring than ever before.
Through 2024, Executive Leadership will also be engaging in IDEA through a facilitated evaluation and examination of all our current policies, practices, and procedures through an equity focused lens; the goal of this being to dismantle any historical harmful practices and establish more inclusive and accessible policies at all levels of the organization.
We know you care how we use your information, and appreciate your trust in us to do so
transfer job candidate data.