How long is Absinthe?
Spiegelworld shows run from 75 to 90 minutes.
When is the box office for Absinthe open?
Box Office Hours:
When do doors open for seating?
Doors open 30 minutes before show time. However, you can always enjoy a cocktail and a burger from No Pants at The Green Fairy Garden, and if you need a pre-show jolt, we have No Pants Coffee available all day.
Can I purchase drinks inside the theater?
It’s not a Spiegelworld show without a drink in your hand. Head to The Green Fairy Garden any time and enjoy the incredible cocktail program brought to you by our Mad Scientists behind the bar.
Can I bring outside food and drinks into the theater?
Only food and cocktails from The Green Fairy Garden are allowed in the Theater.
What is the Green Fairy Garden?
The most spectacularly lavish garden ever built. A tribute to Absinthe’s infamously intoxicating singing sprite, Green Fairy Garden features Spiegelworld’s smash hit show Absinthe, delicious burgers and tots from No Pants, the famous hidden speakeasy Pier 17 Yacht Club, and a myriad of discoverable cocktail bars.
Do you have accessible seating?
That depends on your definition of “kids.” If they’re over 18, yes. (If not, no dice.) Photo ID for age verification may be required to enter our showrooms.
Do you have accessible seating?
Yes, for accessible seating info or other ticket-related queries, please contact the box office at (888) 966-0404 or email us at [email protected].
Can I exchange or cancel my tickets?
All ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives, or Mace
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Baggage or luggage no larger than carry-on size (22″x18″x10″)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Drones (without prior written consent from Venue or Restaurant Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Venue or Restaurant Management
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to the event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Venue or Restaurant Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.