#1 greatest show in Las Vegas history
—Las Vegas Weekly
Absinthe is a refreshing, irresistibly intoxicating blend of circus, burlesque and vaudeville, remixed and reimagined to delight savvy, seen-it-all modern audiences.
If you only see one show in your entire life, make it Absinthe!
Raunchy, rowdy & the acts will completely blow your mind!
All made possible by
Wednesday to Sunday
7pm & 9:30pm
70-minute runtime with no intermission
Spiegeltent on the Roman Plaza
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Corner of Flamingo Road and Las Vegas Boulevard
Green Fairy Gallery Tables
Tables of 2, 3, 4 and 5 are available. As tables cannot be shared between parties, they must be purchased as a whole (one ticket per seat).
To ensure proper communication, including up-to-the-minute updates on state-mandated safety protocols, tickets are exclusively available via spiegelworld.com. For accessible seating info or other ticket-related queries, please contact the box office at 702.534.3419.
* Price per seat includes taxes only. Service and handling fees may apply.
The Green Fairy’s Guide to Making Safety Sexy
- Cabaret table seating, with all parties spaced a flirty 6′ apart.
- Masks aren’t just for Illuminati sex parties anymore; Nevada has a mandatory face covering policy.
- Staff wear sexy masks and tight, tight gloves at all times.
- Tent sanitized and scrubbed—hard!—before and after every show.
- No gathering at the bar. Sit back & let us service you tableside instead.
- Respect other’s physical space. Making eyes from a distance? Encouraged (and surprisingly hot).
NOTICE: Please don’t come to the show if you have a cough, fever, are experiencing shortness of breath or are otherwise unwell. Refunds/exchanges available.
Conditions apply; in accordance with health and safety standards, staff may refuse or remove ill or otherwise disruptive guests at their discretion.
About the Spiegeltent
On the Roman Plaza in front of Caesars Palace sits the most spectacular, lavish, technically sophisticated theater venue ever built in Las Vegas!
OK, you’re right. It’s a friggin’ tent—but not a regular one, a cool one. The Germans call it a spiegeltent (literally, “mirror tent”) because it holds a mirror to the yearnings and desires lurking deep within your soul. Enter this immersive adult playground and discover a wondrous cornucopia of amazement…