When you arrive at Absinthe, the Green Fairy promises you filthy fun in a spotless venue. The design of our seating, serving, and performances have all been carefully adjusted for your safety.
The following policies and procedures are in accordance with the latest guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and have been approved by local government agencies. By helping us follow these procedures, you will be able to enjoy the show in a way that is safe and comfortable for everybody involved.
So mask up, space out, clean your hands, sit back and let The Gazillionaire and his troupe of acrobats and reprobates entertain you.
Arriving, Distancing & Exiting
- Only ticketed, screened guests will be admitted inside the Absinthe spiegeltent venue and Green Fairy Garden. The Green Fairy Garden is Absinthe‘s spacious, outdoor lobby that opens one hour before showtime.
- Guests must always wear a mask or face covering while in the Green Fairy Garden and spiegeltent. If a guest does not have a mask, a mask will be provided. Face shields will be provided for guests that are unable to wear a mask due to medical conditions. Guests may partially remove masks while taking a drink.
- Floor markers indicate socially distanced areas to line up for the box office, main entrance and to enjoy pre-show drinks in the Green Fairy Garden.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Green Fairy Garden and inside the spiegeltent for your use.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in the Green Fairy Garden or spiegeltent.
- You will be guided into the spiegeltent in a staggered, orderly fashion. Guests seated at the tables farthest from the entrance will be seated first. House managers will oversee and guide this process to keep parties socially distanced at all times.
- To leave during the show for any reason, you must exit the same way you entered.
- At the end of the show, guests will be instructed to exit the venue in a specific order to allow for proper social distancing.
- The spiegeltent capacity has been reduced from 660 seats to 58 cabaret tables positioned six feet apart. Only guests that are in the same party will be seated at the same table.
- Guests that purchase tickets in advance will receive an e-ticket or can download the AXS app to facilitate entrance. There will be no need to pick up tickets at the box office. Have your e-ticket ready to show on your phone and proceed directly to the screening queue to enter the Green Fairy Garden, which opens one hour before showtime.
- Day-of-show tickets can be purchased online at Spiegelworld.com, or at the Absinthe box office with credit card via a contactless device. Cash is not accepted. The ticket agent will send e-tickets directly to the guest. Tickets can be printed if requested.
- Ushers will guide you through a brief symptom-screening process before you enter the Green Fairy Garden;
- You will be asked if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have had any exposure to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You will be given a touchless temperature test. If an elevated temperature is detected, ushers will discretely direct you to a secondary screening location to verify the test.
- Those experiencing an elevated temperature or COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entrance and will be given a take-away packet including information from the CDC about dealing with symptoms, and how to arrange a ticket exchange or refund.
Do Not Come to the Show If You Have Symptoms
- Please do not come to the show if you have COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever or shortness of breath. Contact our box office at least two hours before showtime to discuss an exchange or refund. Phone 702.534.3419 or email email@example.com
Bar Service in the Green Fairy Garden
- While waiting to enter the Absinthe spiegeltent, guests will be required to socially distance by standing in specially marked areas across the garden. Crowding or gathering around the bar is not permitted.
- Drinks purchased at the Green Fairy Garden bar may be carried into the spiegeltent when it opens.
Table Service inside the Spiegeltent
- During the show, you will be able to order drinks from your table from servers.
- A QR code is displayed at each table that you can scan from your phone to access the menu. Our bar service in the venue is cashless and a contactless device will be brought to your table for card payment. A printed receipt will be available upon request.
- All drinking vessels will remain at the table until the show is over and will be cleared once the venue is empty.
- Public bathrooms are located just outside the Green Fairy Garden, next to Hell’s Kitchen. There are no bathrooms inside the venue.
- If you leave to use the bathroom during the show, an usher positioned at the entrance gates will re-admit you upon your return. You will not need to be re-screened.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- The venue is cleaned and disinfected with EPA approved products before and after each performance. Special attention is given to high-touch surfaces like door handles and railings both inside and out.
- MicroGerm Disinfectant with an EPA registered and approved antimicrobial coating is applied inside the venue. This coating actively prevents and controls the development and transfer of bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, yeast and algae around the clock, once applied to a surface or textile (including the COVID-19 surrogate).
- The ventilation equipment inside the Absinthe spiegeltent has been adjusted to allow the maximum amount of fresh air in the overall air mix.
- The HVAC filters have been upgraded to hospital grade MERV-13 filters that trap airborne particles as small as .3 microns.
- A Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) system made by Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) has been installed, designed to purify the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors, and pathogens.
Spiegelworld Employee Training and Standards
Spiegelworld is committed to clear communication with our employees as well as our guests. We have created enhanced employee training procedures including self-monitoring before coming to work and testing and screening procedures to maintain a healthy workplace. We have developed new standards for social distancing backstage, and mandated the use of masks at the workplace. We have also adopted standards in the event an employee is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19. Continued attention and adherence to all policies and procedures that protect both our guests and employees is our priority.