Spiegelworld productions promise—and deliver—good, filthy fun in a spotless venue. All aspects of the show-going experience, from entry, seating and exit design to service and performance procedures have all been carefully adjusted for your safety.
The following policies and procedures comply with the latest guidelines and recommendations from the CDC. By helping us follow these procedures, you will be able to enjoy the show in a way that is safe and comfortable for everybody involved.
Arriving, Distancing & Exiting
- Only ticketed, screened guests will be admitted inside venues
- Guests who are not fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 must wear a mask or equivalent face covering at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. If you have a medical condition that precludes you from wearing a mask, a face shield will be provided. Guests may partially remove masks/face shields only while they are drinking.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are available throughout all venues for guest use.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in any of our venues.
- In some venues, seating may be reduced or reconfigured. Only guests from the same party will be seated at the same table, booth or grouping of seats.
- Guests who purchase tickets in advance will receive an e-ticket or can download the AXS app to facilitate entrance. Have your e-ticket ready to show on your phone and proceed directly to the venue entrance. There is no need to pick up tickets at the box office.
- Day-of-show tickets can be purchased online through spiegelworld.com or onsite at the box office. Cash is not accepted. The ticket agent will send e-tickets directly to the guest. Tickets can be printed if requested.
Sick? See a Doctor, Not a Show
- If you are experiencing cough, fever, shortness of breath or any other symptoms known to be associated with COVID-19, please stay home and get well instead of coming to the show. To discuss exchanging or refunding your tickets, contact the box office at least two hours before showtime at 702.534.3419 or by email at email@example.com.
- Bar service in all venues is cashless and a contactless device will be brought to your table for card payment. Printed receipts are available upon request.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- The venue is cleaned and disinfected with EPA-approved products before and after each performance. Special attention is given to high-touch surfaces like door handles and railings both inside and out.
- MicroGerm Disinfectant with an EPA-registered and approved antimicrobial coating is applied inside the venue. This coating actively prevents and controls the development and transfer of bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, yeast and algae around the clock, once applied to a surface or textile (including the COVID-19 surrogate).
- Ventilation equipment has been adjusted to allow the maximum amount of fresh air in the overall air mix.
- HVAC filters have been upgraded to hospital grade MERV-13 filters that trap airborne particles as small as .3 microns.
- Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) system by Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) purifies the air by eliminating airborne particulates, odors and pathogens.
- Grignard Pure™ continuous antimicrobial air treatment kills more than 98% of airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus particles. It is the only EPA-regulated solution that provides a critical added layer of protection, killing virus particles as they enter the air from talking, coughing or sneezing, reducing the primary cause of COVID-19 infection.
Spiegelworld Employee Training & Standards
Spiegelworld is committed to clear communication with our employees, as well as our guests. We have created enhanced employee training procedures including self-monitoring before coming to work and testing and screening procedures to maintain a healthy workplace. Continued attention and adherence to all policies and procedures that protect both our guests and employees is our priority. Please see our Health & Safety Handbook [PDF] for more information.